EVERY SUCCESS STORY

"Every success story I've read, they fought through thick and thin. Let's ask someone who is about to give up. What will be your success story?"


Each time I'm going through a tough situation, and I feel like breaking down๐Ÿ˜” I remind myself that hey,

'what will be your success story Yewande?'

With that, I believe every tough, and hard time is preparing me for something greater tomorrow, when I would stand tall and say...

"It wasn't easy, but look, I'm here. I'm a generational voice. I'm a proud writer. I'm a proud actress. And I'm an inspiring motivational speaker changing lives for good. I'm here, and it is worth it." ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't know what you're going through right now, and you think that will be the *end of you* nooooooooooo... That thing is preparing you for something greater
stronger
Mightier
You need to know how to turn *negativity* to *positive*

I'm not rich now,
*but one day I will be.*
Just because your friend is the one helping you financially,
*is a sign you will help thousands of people tomorrow.*
Just because you've failed all your life is a sign you will write a book on "
*How I made it."*

You need to see positivity out of that negativity.
Don't complain
Don't give up
Don't stop
Don't run away from it
Don't blame anyone for it.
Face it!
Walk towards it.

Remember,
WHAT WILL BE YOUR SUCCESS STORY?




@connectwithyewande
 There is a word for you๐Ÿ‘†



 Facebook @connectwithyewande

 Instagram @connectwithyewande

 *Share and Inspire someone today*

Comments

  1. I wanna be like yewande ooo... Smiles
    #my_number_1_wattpad_writer turn blogger
    Keep up the good work girl.. See u at the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I don't even know whether to smile or cry. You're such an encouragement. Thank you so much Adunni. I'm really grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! I don't even know whether to smile or cry. You're such an encouragement. Thank you so much Adunni. I'm really grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiles... You can actually do both.. .Hoping to meet you soon tho ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols๐Ÿ˜.. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to that day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD GAT YOUR BACK

DONT GIVE UP YET